Pages

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Linky Survey

I am linking up with Mimi Hager from 5th Grade Rocks 5th Grade Rules to complete the teacher survey below.  Here goes nothing...

1. Are you married, do you have a bf, or are you flying free as a single lady/man?
I have the most wonderful boyfriend in the world, Brandon :)

2. Where did you grow up?
I grew up in Burke, Virginia and moved briefly to Massachusetts before returning to Northern Virginia.

3. Do you have any pets? If so, what kind and what is his/her name?
Yes, my kitty, Annabelle, is the cutest.  My family also has three dogs: Franklin, Ranger, and Benjamin.

4. What is a favorite TV show you are embarrassed to admit to watching?
Though I have not been following it as much lately, I have been known to watch Jersey Shore.  It's hard not to laugh while watching this show because it is so crazy and random.  For an hour I can just laugh at how ridiculous these people sound and act.

5. Are you a saver or a spender?
I am definitely a spender.  My money burns a hole in my pocket, but I really do need to learn to save more.

6. What is your favorite children's book?
I love Lemony Snicket and The Series of Unfortunate Events.

7. Were you the class clown, teacher's pet, or neither?
I was definitely not the class clown.  Sometimes I think I'm the only person that finds myself funny.  I was probably more of the teacher's pet, but hopefully not in the obnoxious way :)

8. Who is your favorite athletic team?
I love the Yankees and Giants.  Go New York!

9. Where did you go on your last REALLY fun vacation?
St. Thomas for my boyfriend's sister's wedding.  It was so warm and relaxing!

10. Who is your favorite actor? Actress?
Actor--Mark Wahlberg
Actress--Emma Stone

11. Tell about the last time you cried because you were happy.
While watching the previews before a movie I cried because I was laughing so hard.  If you are familiar with Despicable Me then you should know exactly what I am talking about.  The preview for the next movie was so cute and funny that I couldn't control myself.

12. What is your favorite season?
My favorite season would have to be Fall.  I love the changing colors and the cooler weather.  There's just something about pumpkins, turkey, and football that make me all warm and fuzzy inside.

13. What is your biggest regret?
I'm not sure if I have any regrets yet.  I try and think of everything as a good learning experience instead of regretting something that cannot be changed.

14. What food do you just NOT like at all?
I hate seafood.  End of story.

LAST BUT NOT LEAST FOR MY TEACHER BLOG....

15. Who was your most memorable teacher, and why?
My most memorable teacher is my sixth grade teacher, Mrs. Nix.  She was so kind and really helped to instill a love of school in me.  I have so many happy memories from sixth grade and hope that I can one day be the teacher a student looks back at as his/her most memorable teacher.

2 comments:

  1. Love your blog and getting to know you better but you won't like this -- we are Red Sox fans. LOL Don't hold that against me...and still visit my blog. :o) I'm your newest follower.
    Vicky
    Traditions, Laughter and Happily Ever After

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi -- I'm your newest follower. I'm a newbie, too, and would love it if you would stop by my blog and give me a shout.
    Barb
    itsabouttimeteachers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete