Pages

Thursday, August 23, 2012

...And We're Back!

I am happy to report that I've had a very relaxing summer, and I am now ready to embark on my first year as a teacher!  I will be teaching second grade at Laurel Hill Elementary (GO LIONS!), and I could not be happier with my placement and the wonderful staff I will be working with.  I am both excited and very overwhelmed by all the information I have been receiving during this past week at "Great Beginnings," but I am eager to set up my classroom and welcome my students at Open House.  Below are a couple pictures of what my classroom looks like, and I will be posting new pictures once it's all decorated and ready for the first day!

The view from the doorway.
The left side of the room which includes the student cubbies and bathroom.
The front of the classroom and my desk!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your job! I can't wait for pictures!

    ReplyDelete